Tuesday 1 October 2013

Mobile Mechanic fixed my Car Battery Problems

My Car Wont Start ! Waking up early to go to work is never a great experience, and it can be made a lot worse if your car doesn't start. Sometimes it is not convenient or sometimes not even possible to take your car to a garage. This is especially the case when your car will not start.

Jon in Liverpool said - I couldn't start my car, so how can I take it to the garage? All I needed was a mobile mechanic that would come out to me. I used Simon, a local mobile mechanic in Liverpool, and he came out to my house and fixed my car on my driveway.

Simon who is a Liverpool Mobile Mechanic says - One of the most common reasons that cars don't start in the morning is a low battery. As in Jon's circumstance, this can sometimes occur when there is no fault on the car; if you often take short journeys, you do not give the alternator time to charge your battery fully. This can mean that each time you start your car, you will slowly be discharging the battery every day. To solve this, it is good to have a longer journey every now and again, and this can be enough to charge the battery back to full health.

Tips
If you do not make long journeys often, it may be better to have a battery charger, and then you will be able to charge the battery when it runs too low.

No comments:

Post a Comment